In these times of rapidly rising electricity costs here are a few tips to help rein those bills in.
- Invest in insulation, good windows and doors.
- Use your radiator thermostats and programmer to provide savings.
- Wifi/Apps controls can make remote monitoring and tailoring your heating programs much easier.
- Consider changing very old heating for more efficient modern versions.
- Only ventilate as much as necessary so as not to lose room temperature.
- Set different temperatures in different areas of your home.
- Compare other supplier’s tariffs to find the best deal.
- Consider investment in Solar panels.
- Consider investment in a home battery allowing you to charge up on cheap overnight electricity.
Just use the form on the homepage to send me any questions you may have on Electric heating.